Who is welcome?
We open our doors for groups of 6 people from the same household. If you are not from the same household you can only play with 4 people.
Until when does the maximum of 4 persons from a non-household apply?
Unfortunately, we do not have the right of decision in this and we will have to watch over the rules from the RIVM and the government. By the way, we expect that this will be allowed again from 1 September.
What hygiene measures have you taken?
- Everyone who enters escape room Rijswijk gets a number of health questions. So that we can be sure that everyone can escape in a safe environment
- As soon as the questions are over, you can all disinfect your hands.
- If desired, players can get 1 pair of gloves and 1 mouth cap per player.
- We disinfect all contact points between each group in the reception area.
- We disinfect the entire escape rooms between the groups.
We make sure that the different groups are separated in our reception area.
Do you have any relevant health complaints?
Do you have a rhinitis? Do you suffer from a dry cough or do you have a fever? Although we find it annoying. We’ll ask you to come back at another time. This is to ensure that the other participants can escape in a safe environment.